Buderim-Palmwoods Heritage TramwayOur Aims and Objectives
Aims & Objectives
- To establish and maintain the “Heritage Walking Track” from Telco Road along the Council easement and make safe for public access.
- To design, construct and maintain associated infrastructure to support the “Heritage Walking Track”.
- To work towards the recovery of the artefacts and memorabilia associated with the Buderim-Palmwoods Heritage Tramway.
- Having completed the cosmetic restoration of the original Krauss locomotive used on the tramway, to work towards its relocation for permanent display in central Buderim.
- To record, restore and preserve the botanical history along the “Heritage Walking Track”.
Get involved - contact us here
Would you like to contribute financially or with any other service?
Please drop us a line!